Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I was so happy- my friend from LA told me she like my blog. I was happy- She likes what I wrote about the cat. I want comments, comments, comments. I'll have to learn how to figure this out.
Not comments about me but comments on opinions about things people want to write about. Things that matter to you.
Negativity is just a waste of time so please if you are going to read this, have something positive to add- fine.
So now Obama is really screwed- Brown won and now we won't get that "great" health coverage we were expecting. It won't matter to us but it will matter to Obama and the Democratic administration. Maybe if he did what he said he would do during his campaign instead of pissing off so many Americans with no change, this would not happen. The only change in the White House is in his pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment