Monday, May 23, 2011

Taking the Blogs Offline

Dear Friends and Followers.

I have decided to take this blog offline because I feel I can be freer than having it open to the public. I learned I haven't
been as open and honest as I'd like to be because it is online.

I've nothing to hide but let's face it- most people read blogs from having a following- I do not have a following- yet but hope to one day in near future.

I need to focus more on myself and my needs and not worry what everyone else is doing or who I've pissed off - Bottom Line- Who Cares? You can't live to please anyone but yourself- it just won't happen and there is no reason why you should.
FB is starting to get me sick- It's mostly used for self- promotion and things that seem like they should be private are made public- I got sucked into it that also but now I want to get away from it.

Remebering peoples birthdays I barely communicate with- ridiculous. I'd rather gain knowledge and feel like FB steals my knowledge while it gives me very little in return- Although some on my friends list have some interesting things to say but lately even pressing the like button is getting tiresome
Having said that. I have not been blogging much- I realize they are like a dime a dozen so time to venture on my own.

I'll pop in and out once in a while- Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment