Friday, April 9, 2010

Freeday

Know why I call it Freeday- Because I do not work Fridays- so it's a Freeday and I am enjoying it. I am now feeling better about the move- stuff will finally be thrown out- put up for sale or given away. The area we are thinking of in within an hour so I really hopes it works out. No more talk- no jinxing- First this place has to be sold first. Cross fingers. Kittys freak out.

I am really upset about hearing about the Russian boy being sent back to Russia by himself on an airplane. He must have been so scared. Everyone knows Russias' orphanages are tough and a lot of the kids may have fetal alcohol syndrome as well but there are some cases wher the adoptions are positive.

A friend of my friend adopted a Russian girl about 6 or 7 yrs ago when the little girl was 4 and I hear she is an angel and doing very well, she is adorable. I think a lot of it is who is doing the parenting. These poor Russian kids and all parents who treat adoption like disposable trash. It sickens me. Now other parents who want to adopt from Russia cannot because of this mess. Note to Russia: Treat your oprphans well and do not abuse them mentally or physically- A lot of people want these kids and if you do not treat them well, they will have severe mental and physical problems when people who want to give them a loving home try to adopt them and now that is on hold. This whole situation needs to be examined more carefully.

TBC- Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment