Thursday, January 13, 2011

Winter Sucks

OK- so I am not writing everday but at least it's closer. I know when I hit Level 46 that's it-
I won't be on FV and can focus on other stuff. Working at home with your husband is really hard- Thank God I have the upstairs- it's like my little apartment- only thing I do not have up here is a LITTLE REFRIG AND BATHROOM- accid cap locks. Tomorrow is my day off and I have to see The Fighter- a Must on my list- my pjs are torn and I need pants- Marshalls might be OK for pjs but not sure about pants- It's always like the 3rd world in there- The Illegals
go crazy inhere and the place really looks like a hovel- not nice and purty like Greenwich.
I'll go to TJ Max when I visit my mom next week and they should have some decent merchandise. I have to work out now and get the #$%^ out of this house. TBC- Niner

No comments:

Post a Comment